Welcome
THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED! YOU CAN NOW FIND US AT OUR SHINY NEW HOME: http://tekkenkoifrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Iriku: The Devil's Daughter (Yakushima, Japan)

All RP threads that have little-to-no connection to the main plot (Tekken 6) go here. These include but are not limited to: holiday threads, past/future threads, one-shot threads etc.

Moderator: Angela G. Vihelmina

Iriku: The Devil's Daughter (Yakushima, Japan)

Postby Iriku Kazama » July 29th, 2010, 1:09 pm

A infant baby held tight in her mother's womb, unaware of the dangers around her. Her heart beats, her ten fingers and toes move about as she learns her senses. Her eyes closed as she moves slightly about in the warmth of her mother. This baby would be born into a world of chaos, without even knowing it. This baby would be known as....Iriku Kazama. In other words, the Devil's Daughter, she would not be aware of the war that her father, Jin Kazama, has brought unto the world. Unaware that every person around the world wants her father...Dead.

Her awaited moment to be born is near, as she moves out of her mother and into the light of the world....to the hands of doctors and nurses to the sweet and caring grip of her mother, her cries fill the room as her life has been created and born as her mother told her these simple words "Welcome to the World Iriku..." Baby Iriku blinks as she looks around the room, looking at all the people...until her eyes met a particular person who stepped through the door...a male with raven black hair and hazel eyes, very handsome indeed. It was now known to her...that this male was no doubt...her father...Mr. Jin Kazama himself.

In her small mind, Iriku thought that her father would be around forever...but as her life goes on...she realizes that she made a huge misconception.

(Hey! Iriku here, telling you that this is for anyone who wants to join...but preferably my family members! Hope we have fun and this will possibly be my last thread for a while until I think of something else! xD So make the best of it!)
Iriku Kazama

Location: Up your butt and around the corner, All the way to California!
Timezone: Eastern Time (GMT-5)

Re: Iriku: The Devil's Daughter (Yakushima, Japan)

Postby Jin Skellington » July 29th, 2010, 2:54 pm

"I don't expect you to forgive me but I need you of all people to understand that this is my destiny. If I don't stop it no-one will & that would mean the end of all things. I have to do this, if people must believe I'm a monster I'll play the role, if it means dying I'll throw myself at death to protect you both! It's not about me or Devils anymore its about keeping both of you safe. I've told you what I plan to do & that's why I have to ask you, no beg you to tell her nothing of this or of me. If she finds out it will only bring her pain & I don't want that for her. Name her Ling, as far as she knows the Kazama name has nothing do with her, it's for her own good & yours. Forget me Xiaoyu."

& yet somehow I'm here.
CURSED BLOOD

Theme of Jin Kazama
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KD5a5lvRnA

Theme of Devil Jin
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe5MWdup_8A
Jin Skellington

2nd Chara: Daisuke Oshii
3rd Chara: Robert Mcanally

Postby Iriku Kazama » July 29th, 2010, 3:12 pm

(Back! xD)

The infant looks at her father and tilts her head slightly before giggling and laughing at him, her big, bright eyes lit up the room as she smiled at him. Her small mouth opens as she begins to yawn.
Iriku Kazama

Postby Jin Skellington » July 29th, 2010, 3:22 pm

(Hey)

He was mesmerized as he looked into her eyes, his daughters eyes. He could have killed himself trying to get here, driving like a maniac & wrecking his car in the prosses. Why would he do that knowing that he cannot see her again?

"May I?" he asked as he held out his arms.

He promised himself he would feel nothing, that way it wouldn't hurt when he left her. She's still young, there's plenty of time for her to forget all about him. He promised himself he would feel nothing but as he held her, knowing he would have to leave her his heart split in two.
CURSED BLOOD

Theme of Jin Kazama

Theme of Devil Jin
Jin Skellington

Postby Iriku Kazama » July 29th, 2010, 3:29 pm

The baby yawned again as she blinked a little, she then snuggled against her father as her little pink hat fell off her head which revealed her silky and shiny jet black hair. She closed her eyes and soon yawned once more before falling asleep in her father's grip. Iriku felt a connection with her father...but unfortunately this bond was only short lived.
Iriku Kazama

Postby Jin Skellington » July 29th, 2010, 3:40 pm

"Iriku" Jin said just to hear the name in his own voice. he watched, unable to remove his eyes from her as she fell asleep. "She's beautiful Xiao..... Xiao?" She was asleep aswell but that was normal, of course she would be exhausted. He looked back to Iriku, his eyes widened as he saw the hospital wrist band she wore "No" writen there plain as daylight was her name: Iriku Kazama "No!"
CURSED BLOOD

Theme of Jin Kazama

Theme of Devil Jin
Jin Skellington

Postby Iriku Kazama » July 29th, 2010, 3:46 pm

With her father's outburst, Iriku woke up suddenly and since she was a newborn and her eyes were sensitive to light she started to cry. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she was crying...her cries filled the room, not only that but they woke up her mother as well. It was as if her mother had a sixth sense when it came to her baby.
Iriku Kazama

Postby Jin Skellington » July 29th, 2010, 3:54 pm

"Oh no!" Jin said as she woke up & began crying "Hey, it's alright" he said as he tried to rock her back to sleep. After a while he sat down on the chair next to the bed, he knew it was him who had woken her so he would have to fix it. He searched his mind & eventually remembered the lullaby his mother sang to him. He began to hum the tune & continued trying to rock her to sleep.
CURSED BLOOD

Theme of Jin Kazama

Theme of Devil Jin
Jin Skellington

Postby Iriku Kazama » July 29th, 2010, 3:58 pm

Slowly but surely, Iriku stopped crying and listened to the lullaby that her father hummed to her. She looked straight into his eyes and before she knew it, she was sleep again. Her breathing was soft and calm, as she grunted a little as she began to stretch and get comfortable in her father's grip.
Iriku Kazama

Postby Jin Skellington » July 29th, 2010, 4:10 pm

Once she was asleep once more Jin gently laid Iriku down the the strange plastic looking cot making sure not to wake her. He moved the chair to the side of the cot & sat looking at her, for a moment he wondered when more visiters would arrive but pushed the though to the back of his mind. That wasn't the important thing to him.
CURSED BLOOD

Theme of Jin Kazama

Theme of Devil Jin
Jin Skellington

Postby Iriku Kazama » July 29th, 2010, 4:14 pm

Iriku layed in the cot, bundled up in her pink blanket; sleeping peacefully. Her small chest heaved up and down slowly as she breathed from her small, cute little nose. A knock on the door as a female doctor poked her head through the door as she looked at a clipboard and looked back in the room and said "May I ask who the father of Iriku Kazama is?"
Iriku Kazama

Postby Jin Skellington » July 29th, 2010, 4:20 pm

"I am" Jin answered turning his eyes to the woman but keeping his face towards Iriku. "What is it?" he asked trying to speak in his usual emotionless tone but he couldn't help let a little happiness slip into his voice.
CURSED BLOOD

Theme of Jin Kazama

Theme of Devil Jin
Jin Skellington

Postby Iriku Kazama » July 29th, 2010, 4:21 pm

"I need to speak with you...outside." She says before she closes the door behind her.
Iriku Kazama

Postby Jin Skellington » July 29th, 2010, 4:24 pm

The way the woman asked to speak outside worried Jin. He got up & followed the doctor into the hallway "Is something the matter?"
CURSED BLOOD

Theme of Jin Kazama

Theme of Devil Jin
Jin Skellington

Postby Iriku Kazama » July 29th, 2010, 4:29 pm

She smiled at him before saying "No, no Mr.Kazama...Just need to ask you a couple of questions. Now, I warn you, these questions are kinda personal but don't worry we do this to every set of parents here, so you're not the only one doing this. I even had to ask poor Xiaoyu these questions. Just let me know when you're ready."
Iriku Kazama

Postby Jin Skellington » July 29th, 2010, 4:40 pm

Jin was a bit confused by all of this but if it's routine then he couldn't really say no. "Now seems as good a time as any I suppose."
CURSED BLOOD

Theme of Jin Kazama

Theme of Devil Jin
Jin Skellington

Postby Iriku Kazama » July 29th, 2010, 4:45 pm

"Alright...let's begin shall we?" The doctor asked, she then pulled out a pen and began to copy down his reponses...the final and last question she asked him was "How long were you sexually active with Xiaoyu before the birth of your daughter?" She looked over at him with a serious glare, waiting for his response to the question.
Iriku Kazama

Postby Jin Skellington » July 29th, 2010, 4:51 pm

"Oh..." Jin put his hand around his chin to think, he was always so caught up in his quest to kill Kazuya & Heihachi that he didn't really keep track of time. He remembered that one year Hwoarang had to remind him of his own birthday. He was having a hard time remembering & it showed on his face. "About half a year or something, I can't remember too well."
CURSED BLOOD

Theme of Jin Kazama

Theme of Devil Jin
Jin Skellington

Postby Iriku Kazama » July 29th, 2010, 5:02 pm

"Alright, Mr. Kazama, the questions are answered and you are free to see your daughter! Congratulations by the way, she is truely adorable" She smiles at him before walking away but she turns around and says to him "Be careful of what you feed her, she maybe allergic to soy so watch out when you go buy formula...Best of luck to you!" She then runs off towards the elevator to see her next patient.
Iriku Kazama

Postby Jin Skellington » July 29th, 2010, 5:17 pm

"Thank you doctor" Jin said as she ran off "That was strange." Jin returned to his daughters side taking his seat once more. He continued to simply sit & look at her.
CURSED BLOOD

Theme of Jin Kazama

Theme of Devil Jin
Jin Skellington

Next

Return to AU/OOC